Scarecrow Bob

Scarecrow Bob  By Mackenzie

One day I woke up and went to go pick corn and beans for dinner. My sister came to help me too and we heard a sound. Something like Hi I just ignore it and went back to work. The next day I went to the farm and got some eggs from the chickens. I heard a sound again and went to tell mom and dad. They said to stay inside for now. The next day I heard the sound again went to go do something esals different but I still heard it so I look all around the place like by the corn and peaches then I look by the beans and then I heard something say Hi my name is scarecrow Bob then he said do you like to do math he said Then he said do you want to do some math. I said no because I don’t have school and it is summer vatican said Bob it good for you to learn and will make you better to learn. Then he said want do we go over some math. To do some math frist said scarecrow Bod said math  fun if you do it with a two step story problem. Math is not fun yet you could play math games. And PLay the math games all day. THat how to make math fun.THen scarecrow BOb went home to his family and we wrote letters to each of us and I LOVE TO DO MATH NOW DURING THE SUMMER VACATION.

7 thoughts on “Scarecrow Bob

1. mackenzieb2014 Post author

Dear simon thanks for commenting on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sure I will vist you site thank you Mackenzie

Reply
  1. calebe2014

Dear Mackenzie,
    I like this story called Scarecrow Bob and like Simon said your the magic girl with post. Can you also visit my blog and comment?
    From,
    Caleb

Reply