All About Mackenzie

All About Mackenzie

Hi my name is Mackenzie

I like to do baton it’s really fun I’m prating my two spin that were I throw my baton up in the air and spin two times. I also like to bake stuff like cupcakes, cake, cookies, homemade frosting. I also like to make stuff by hand like rainbow loom and I have made a lot of them like the diamonds, triple loom, signal, that all I can think of. I like homemade vegetable soup it is one of my

favorite foods my other is chicken noodle. I love animals I have three of them so one a cat and a other cat and dog but lives with grandpa the dog is Peanut,     

The first cat is Buttercup, then the other cat is Mario. I have four sisters and their names are Candace, Kristen, Sabrina, Ashley. I also like to go places like West  Virginia and PA it fun now you know all about me.

12 thoughts on “All About Mackenzie

1. mackenzieb2014 Post author

HI papa its Mackenzie thanks for commenting on my blog yes I love your soup I was thinking can you walk over here tomorrow for my birthday paty I thick you can remember iam going to be 9 years old so hopefully you can come meand buttercup and Mario hope you can come and one last thing how is peanut. Love Mackenzie

Reply
    1. mackenzieb2014 Post author

HI Rhonda Its Mackenzie thanks for commenting on my blog say hi down there for me tomorrow is my birthday and I can’t wait talk to you later Love Mackenzie

Reply
  1. Angela B. (mackenzie's mom)

see this is what happens when you type fast it blends together and messes up….we both need to slow down

Reply
  2. William Ott

Hi Mackenzie, Miss you. I got our bikes ready to ride the next time your over.Hope to see you soon, Go Cavs !! Love, PaPa

Reply